Setting up shop at Brickfields is so much more than just moving into the heart of Montreal’s new business sector. It means becoming a part of the dynamic Innovation Quarter and benefiting from a unique position to follow trends, as well as tech and design advancements, only 400 metres away from the future REM train station at Bassins Peel.
Propel your business to new heights. Take charge.
Be where success is.
An profitable investment
- Invest in your own space and get all the benefits.
- Take advantage of a new development with a turnkey formula that adapts to your needs.
- Avoid unexpected rent increases — you’re the boss!
- Make your own decisions and avoid restrictions imposed on you by a landlord.
- Get optimal returns on your down payment, including the possibility of an acquisition without any down payment (conditions apply, see DBC’s financing solutions).
The secret to happy employees
- Dare to be bold. Follow the example of innovative businesses by creating an office space with a unique signature.
- Stimulate employee happiness, productivity and motivation while creating a true sense of belonging within your team.
- Move into a prestige building in the heart of dynamic, enticing Griffintown.
Little extras that make a big difference
- Patios and balconies for every workspace, plus unobstructed views of the city
- Direct sunlight on 360 degrees, all day long
- A park, a canal, a distinct neighbourhood vibe — only the best for your team
- A controlled ventilation system that provides optimal comfort and energy efficiency
- Bike storage in the garage
- A distinctive entrance hall that will welcome you every day
- A dynamic neighbourhood life and an array of services nearby
Why choose Griffintown
- A strategic location in a burgeoning area that has become the epicentre of the Innovation Quarter
- A key position alongside flourishing businesses in Montreal’s new business centre
- Close proximity to the ÉTS campus, which offers a rich pool of intelligence and talent to startup owners
- Steps away from recently revamped Peel St.
- Easy access to the future REM train station and to key access roads, including the Bonaventure highway