LOCATED IN THE HEART OF GRIFFINTOWN, BRICKFIELDS IS JUST LIKE ITS NEIGHBOURHOOD: DEEPLY ROOTED IN THE PAST, BUT LOOKING TO THE FUTURE. THIS MIXED-USE DEVELOPMENT WAS BUILT WITH A PROFOUND RESPECT FOR THE CITY’S HERITAGE. IT PAYS TRIBUTE TO IMPORTANT LANDMARKS OF THE PAST, SUCH AS THE KEEGAN HOUSE, WHICH WAS MOVED AND INTEGRATED INTO THE BUILDING TO BECOME ITS CENTREPIECE.
Brickfields is the smallest Montreal tower to host commercial space, offices and residential units all under one roof. This unique building perfectly integrates each of these spaces into a cohesive architectural ensemble, while ensuring their autonomy with separate entrances. At Brickfields, we look towards the future while celebrating the past in a bold, intimate and completely human environment.
We’re thinking big for Griffintown’s smallest tower:
- A mixed-use development featuring a sensible and timeless architecture
- An intimate community comprised of 32 residential units, 6 condo offices and 1 commercial space for rent
- Your last chance to move into this prestigious building, which has seen tremendous sales success
Move into Brickfields
- A strategic location, steps away from downtown and in the heart of the Innovation Quarter
- A turnkey office space, available immediately
- Airy, bright and fully customizable spaces
Because your business’s corporate culture goes way beyond words, think like a visionary by acquiring your own workspace and putting your signature on it.Learn more about office buying